I haven't weighed myself in almost two weeks, partially because I'm scared and because I have been so busy. When I say I'm scared it's not just of the scale but of the voles that have invaded my basement. I think we have the problem taken care of none less I still don't want to go down there. Which has caused the laundry to really pile up and annoyed my hubs because every time I need to go down to the basement he has to accompany me. He should be flattered that I need him to protect me :)
Back to what the blog is really about, me and losing weight. :) Which I think I have done, my face looks thinner, my body looks thinner and my pants are falling down, literally. For my size I don't really have a butt, so a couple of my pairs of pants are going to have to disappear!
I haven't been eating as well as when I started but whatever I'm doing appears to be working. I haven't logged into Spark in quite a few days so I need to get back into my routine with that. I wake up with the intention of working out but me and waking up at the crack of down don't get along so I sleep some more.
My goals for the next two days are the following:
1. Log into SparkPeople
2. Track my progress into SparkPeople
3. Plan out next weeks meals on SparkPeople
4. Workout for at least 30 minutes a day
5. Create a budget
6. Create more goodies for my Etsy store
7. Load said goodies onto Etsy store
8. Organize my schedule
9. Continue making healthy and wise food choices
10. Plan my 10/10/10 Birthday Party

No comments:
Post a Comment