Poof! Just like magic, he's gone. And I am completely gutted. I shouldn't be and I know it comes with the territory but I am. I feel mislead and lied to. Had I known from the get go that it would have been so short term it probably would have been different. Probably. I wish him nothing but the best because he so deserves it and there will forever be a place in my heart for him.
I am not a religious person but I do believe things happen for a reason. Maybe he was our shining star leading us to all the good things to come.
Despite my traumatic Wednesday, Thursdays weigh in went splendid. I was once again afraid of jumping on the scale but I needed something to distract myself from the quietness that has once again invaded my home. I have lost 4.5 lbs since last week. I was sure I had gained everything back over the course of the past week.
I do have a bunch of recipes to try so look for those recipes within the next couple of days.

No comments:
Post a Comment