background

30 August 2010

30 August 2010

Despite the crazy past week, I still managed to lose 2.5lbs.  I was pretty upset by this low number especially since the first week I kicked some major butt.  It all started last Sunday.  Cravings for crap food crept in and I did pretty good although I did manage to fit a fruit snack into my calories for the day.  Monday and Tuesday were filled with healthy choices however on Tuesday I went over my calories.  I was so upset with myself.  There were even tears.  Those who know me know I can cry over ridiculous stuff so this is nothing new.  Wednesday I had dinner with friends at Granite City.  I had a yummy southwestern salad with chicken.  GC doesn't have fat free or low fat salad dressing of ANY kind, who would have thought that? 

Thursday...Thursday is a day that will change my hubs and I in so many ways with the arrival of little man and our splurge on pizza for dinner.  It seemed as though we had broken the ice on eating crap food and we were free do it the rest of the weekend.  So Friday I met up with hubs and little man at Wendy's.  I could have had a salad but instead I chose chicken nuggets and french fries.  In my defense I did share both things with hubs and little man.  I had leftover pizza for dinner and then for lunch on Saturday. 

Yesterday was little man's 3rd birthday so we threw him a party filled with pizza, cake, ice cream and balloons.  He looked so happy and was so excited the whole time.  We are so grateful for our family's generosity.  He made out like a bandit, which is surprising because I said no gifts...   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment