background

12 August 2010

12 August 2010

Day 1


This not so skinny girl is ready for the biggest adventure of her life.  And like everything else in her world there is guaranteed to be bumps along the way.  I could say that the goal is to lose a massive amount of weight but that is start of all the good things that should come my way.  I've never been skinny or thin and coming from a family of thin model like people has been more discouraging then encouraging.  It's easy to tell someone to diet, cut back, etc.. but to actually do it is another. 


I was somewhat active growing up and didn't really eat bad foods until I moved out of my parent's house yet I was always bigger then everyone else.  Once I moved out of my parent's house I lost quite a it of weight.  I'll credit it to being in a new relationship and the fun we had.  ;)  Sadly as our relationship progressed so did my waistline and every other line of my body for that matter. 


I'm the heaviest I have ever been and/or hope to be.  The ironic thing is I have fluctuated between this clothing size and another size for the past 3 years but I am significantly heavier then I was 3 years ago.  Which baffles me.


I love food just not the right foods.  I gag when I have to drink water for purposes other then when I'm doing something physical.  I also don't really care for fruit.  The taste and texture of some fruits just aren't good to me.  I also think it's partly because I'm lazy and it's easier to grab a bag of chips, a cookie, etc.., cut up an orange or strawberries. 


But all this is about to change!  Nobody says it better then Dr. Seuss...

No comments:

Post a Comment