Sweet, sweet Friday, so far you have proven to be a great day! Life is changing all around me and I welcome it with open arms. I've finally (after a month of nail biting!) been approved and excepted as an agent for the top company in my field. Since I've started in the industry this has always been my main goal and it's finally here!
Now if only I can get to my other goal(s)..I'm starting to think this whole losing weight thing is going to be a walk in the park although, I do know I have some major challenges ahead.
Last night I made probably one of the most delicious things I've ever had. I seriously could have eaten the whole pan. It was called Red Beans and Rice with Sausage. It consisted of a handful of ingredients and yet turned out so yummy. I can't wait to have it again for supper tonight!
I'm planning on doing a weigh in tonight to see if I've lost anything. I'm hoping and praying the number on the scale is smaller. I've been putting this off since I am terrified of the scale. I'm ashamed of what I've become and done to my body. I've always been bigger, taller, etc.. but that is no excuse for the out of controlness that has come over me.
But today is a day of celebration and I want to end on a happy note which came from my husband. He told me how proud of me he is, which I have never heard him say before but made me feel amazing and I too am proud of myself. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment