It's been a WEEK! I haven't weighed myself yet but I can tell the difference in my pants. The pairs that were starting to feel a little tight are now fitting just right or even a little looser. As strange as it sounds, I honestly think my body is responding to the change and maybe that's because my head is into this time. Things that normally wouldn't upset my stomach are starting too. I'm eating smaller portions and feeling full before my meal is finished. I had a diet pepsi the other day (after 3 days of only drinking water) and I thought I was going to get sick however I had a diet coke the last two days and didn't have a problem.
Yesterday I felt like I ate a ton of food however I was way under on my calories. I will post the recipes separately but here is what I had to eat yesterday. Yogurt (Aldi special, light of course), a Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin, 27 almonds, Asian Chicken Salad, 1 oz Jack Links Teriyaki Beef Jerky, Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken (super yummy!), Wonderfully Stuffed Potatoes (didn't quite turn out stuffed so I made them into mashed) and Orange Dreamsicle Delight. All of this was roughly 1000 calories which is 200-550 less then I am suppose to have. The portions on some of it were HUGE too.
I've noticed I haven't been drinking as much water as I was a couple of days ago so I need to keep working on that but seriously the stuff is gross. I haven't done too much working out but now that I'm starting week 2 that will be my focus more so then the food. If I sit and figure things out in advance it will be easier to resist the temptations.
I've made the announcement on FB so I can't back out now lol. Besides have you seen my rewards!! If that isn't enough to motivate me along with the other benefits of losing weight, there really isn't any hope for me lol. I also have to get in beach body shape for our trip to Jamaica next year. Last time we went I was one of the bigger people there and this time I'd like to be the opposite. I guess the biggest motivation of all is being able to have babies.
Stay tuned for recipes, I'll post those soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment