background

24 August 2010

24 Aug 10

Yesterday while at Target, I spotted some Hungry Girl cookbooks.  I proceeded to flip through the pages and fell in love with what I saw so I bought 2 of the 3 books.  There are so many wonderful recipes in there!  Oh and easy recipes like things to make in mugs.  I can not wait to start testing them out.

I have a somewhat important problem.  I am way under my calories every day.  The last couple of days I had been averaging 1000 calories which is 200-550 calories less then I should be eating every day.  I know that eating so little calories can't be good yet, I'm not hungry.  So do I make myself eat something when I'm not hungry or do I leave everything as is?  The last couple of nights I've made myself eat something when I wasn't hungry.  They have been healthy snacks (fruits and veggies) at least. 

Sunday nights Garlic and Herb Pasta with Bacon and Asparagus ie.. Green Peppers was fantastic!  It definitely makes the keep pile.  I also made Bacon and Onion Frittatas for breakfast.  They were so yummy and easy to make too.  The hubs even liked them and he isn't a quiche/frittata fan. 

I'm two days from the next weigh in and I have high hopes this week is as great as last week.  I'm ready for my next reward  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment