So I am 1/6th of the way to my goal. I'm heading into my 4th week and I feel somewhat disappointed by this. I know the past two weeks have been crazy and I know 20lbs in 3.5 weeks is good but I had hoped for more.
I can't wait for the end result and I need to keep telling myself that it will be worth it in the end. So worth it.

Please try not to be discouraged. I was thrown for a loop when I had jury duty last week. I had written and done a great job for two days (not forever, but the start was feeling good) when I ended up in jury duty and somehow I let that derail me and I'm having a hard time finding motivation. I love to read your blog because it reminds me that even if I have a few hard days, it is possible to overcome this weight! I'm sure you are already fitting clothes better and feeling good without those 20 pounds! I'd love to hear if you're enjoying your 'rewards'!
ReplyDelete