Bah
I have been putting off this blog for days...I have fallin from the diet wagon and crash landed. I weighed in on Saturday and gained 4.5lbs back. I am mortified and sad. It was also really discouraging since I look like I had lost more weight. Sadly the last couple of days haven't been so great either. But I've brushed myself off and I'm climbing back on. I'm not a quitter and I will beat the fat! :) It just might take longer and require more then what I've already been putting into it.
Girl! Believe me, I'm with ya! I haven't wanted to step on the scale but I promise I'll let you know in a day or two. You are such a motivation to me, we need to keep each other going. You've already made a big impact and gotten a good start. Don't let a few pounds derail you. You are a beautiful woman, you can do this!
ReplyDelete