background

27 October 2010

Fast and Easy Salsa

So over the weekend my parents and brother were in town and we were out of salsa.  I took a look in the pantry and cupboards to see what I had that I could throw together.  This is what I came up with.

1 can Diced Tomatoes
1 can Mexican Style Corn, drained
1 can Black Beans, rinsed and drained
1/2 a large red onion, chopped

Place all ingredients into a seal able dish and shake to mix.

It was pretty good and considering it cost all of what $3 to make, I can't complain.  It was pretty decent sized and gone the next day.  I made it again last night only I used Ro-Tel tomatoes instead of just diced.  It had more of a kick but I think the next time I will add a can of green chilies.

No comments:

Post a Comment