background

05 October 2010

Happy Tuesday!

Oh Michael Kors, how I love you this morning. 

I had purchased this super cute pair of Michael Kors trousers 2-3 years ago.  I had made the mistake of not trying them on at the store and when I got home they were too small.  So as I ventured back to the store to return/exchange them, they didn't have the size I needed and I had misplaced my receipt.  I kept them in my closet along with all of the other clothes I had "out grown" so maybe one day I could fit into them.  Well today is that day! 

I will admit they are a little snug but they look WAY better on then the other pairs of pants I've been wearing.  These pants are 3 sizes smaller then the ones I was wearing prior to my life change.  The weird thing is I have a bunch of pants in sizes in between these and they are way tight.  I don't quite understand that.

No comments:

Post a Comment