background

01 October 2010

20 Down!

I've finally hit the 20lb mark!  40 days after I've started but non less I finally did it.  The hubby thinks I've lost more and to be honest I never weighed myself before I started.  I had a guess at what I weighed from a recent doctors visit but I didn't know the true number.  I am so happy to have seen a change on the scale.  The last two weigh ins were horrible and discouraged me.  This is the kick I need to continue down this path and reach my end goal.

What this also means is that I can finally wear my Santino Marella t-shirt!  You are probably asking yourselves, "who is Santino Marella?"  Santino has made my Monday nights so much better the past 3 years.  Back when we lived at our old house and only had one tv the hubs and I had to share it since we both had shows on that we wanted to watch.  His show happened to be Monday Night RAW and Santino is a wrestler on there.  He's funny and good looking even whilst sporting a uni brow. 



Not the best photo but non less there he his.  :)

1 comment:

  1. You are a hoot! I'm so happy for you! I was beginning to worry when I didn't hear any news for a while. Let's hope some of that rubs off on me!

    ReplyDelete