background

27 August 2010

08/27/10

Tonight is the big weigh in and I am scared to do so.  The last couple of days have been tough.  We have a special little visitor staying with us for the foreseeable future and yesterday was his first day with us.  We decided to celebrate and order pizza.  Thankfully I stayed with my calories!  Today we also decided to eat out in between his appointments and had Wendy's.  Instead of a somewhat healthy salad, I had chicken nuggets and some french fries.  Ironically I feel nauseous, I think my body was adjusting to the healthy food trend and this crap food is making me not feel good.

I have received my 20lb reward although I can't have/wear it until I reach my goal.  Hopefully that will be tonight or soon. 

I am so excited to have little man with us and can't wait for all the fun we are going to have.  We might have to pick up a stroller so we can take him and the dog for walks after dinner.  It's weird having this little soul around, I like it.  His laughter is contagious and I love how his little voice fills up the silence.  I wonder if running around chasing a toddler will count on Spark People as exercise... haha

1 comment:

  1. I'm really enjoying following your blog and hope you continue to post. I have decided to start with Sparkpeople also. Tomorrow will be my first day calorie counting! I did 10 minutes on the wii fit tonight to motivate myself not to eat my after-the-kids-go-to-bed snack. It's tough with kids but I can't help but think I owe it to my kids to be healthy and fit so that they don't follow in my weight/self esteem struggle. Would love to hear more about your new family member!

    ReplyDelete